Meet the Boss: Will Savage - Project Focused Consulting
In this episode, I speak with Will Savage; Partner at Project Focused Consulting LLP; a small QS and PM consultancy based in West Malling. In this episode;
- How working on country estates gives a glimpse of what will come into the mainstream residential and commercial sectors in the future
- Use of deeds of variation to help the client, consultants and contractors to get through these challenging times and live to all fight another day!
- The power of good working relationships for the whole industry.
- Why it’s the middle of the commercial office market that will be worst effected going forward
- Will’s hopes of Brexit being a positive catalyst for the UK Construction market; both workforce and the supply chain.
- We discuss the need to help junior talent in the industry; both for them and the industry as a whole
- The need for the industry to embrace green technology
- The need for both long term and short term career planning
- Why books about human endeavor and endurance feats influences Will’s business mindset
To find out more about Will, please see his Linkedin profile;
Or check out Project Focused Consulting's website here:
Here is a link to the book Ross recommended;
You may also find the following episodes a useful listen: