Meet the Boss: Richard Julian - RJA Consultants
In this episode I am joined by Richard Julian; who heads a small but rapidly growing consultancy; RJA Consultants, based in Leicester. In this episode;
- How they have grown significantly in recent years.
- The value of choosing recession proof sectors.
- The need for businesses to invest in apprentices and the widening skills gap in the industry.
- The pros and cons of targeting public sector work.
- The reality of the slow take up on BIM by the industry.
- The necessity and growth of the Clerk of Works role and how tech has improved the efficiency of the role.
- The time benefits of modular build.
- The value of the maxim of give a busy man a job
- The value to your career of not chasing the money
- Why you are never to old to change direction in your career or adapt in your career
- A key piece of advice for business owners from Warren Buffet
To find out more about Richard, please see his Linkedin profile;
Or check out RJA Consultant's website here:
Here is a link to the book Richard recommended;
You may also find the following episodes a useful listen: