Help Young People - grow your business
Thank you for your interest in the Government's Kickstart scheme. Here is a brief overview:
- The scheme is designed to get young people into the workplace through a six month placement with a business.
- The Government, through a grant, will fund paying the individual for 25 hours a week on minimum wage (the employer can top this up in terms of both hourly rate and hours per week).
- At the end the six months, the employer may choose to offer the individual a permanent position or they can go back into the market, hopefully armed with news skills for prospective employers.
Are you eligible for Kickstart?
For you people to be considered for the Kickstart scheme, they must satisfy the following criteria;
- Aged between 16 and 24 years of age
- Not be in full time education
- Be currently unemployed and receiving Universal Credit
- Be registered with the DWP
If you are happy that you satisfy the above criteria, please follow the link below to apply. Once you have completed the online form, we will be in touch in the next few days to discuss options;